How to enable or disable the demo store notice in Magento 2
It is very easy to display a store demo notice at the top of the page when your store is online but still under construction. This will help your audience and let them know about the store is yet to open. You can remove message. When your site go live. The format of the demo notice is determined by the theme of your store.
When your store is in a demo mode, you can configure Magento to display a notice. This will let your customers to know about the order process and other information. So, when your site is ready to go live, you just need to remove the demo store message.
For enabling or disabling the demo store notice you have to login to your Magento admin area and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Admin >> Content >> Design >> Configuration
- Select the store view that you want to configure and click on ‘Edit’
- Under the option ‘Other Settings’, expand the ‘HTML Head’ option
- At the bottom of the page you can configure the option ‘Display Demo Store Notice’ according to your preference (Yes/No)
- Click on ‘Save Configuration’ to save the change