Magento commerce 2.3.4 release notes
Magento Commerce 2.3.4 offers performance improvements, significant upgrades and security changes. This release includes various functional fixes to the core product and also includes the security and performance improvements changes.
Magento 2.3.4 Platform upgrades
Magento 2.3.4 includes the following platform upgrades to help enhance website security and PCI compliance.
- Enhancements to the message queue framework
- Improved page caching and session storage
- Upgraded support for MariaDB 10.2
- The core integration of the Authorize.net payment method has been deprecated.
Magento 2.3.4 Performance boosts
Magento 2.3.4 include the following performance boosts to see performance improvements for Merchants and customers.
- Redundant the non-cached requests to the server on catalog pages
- Improved the cache logic
- Re factored the PHTML template files for better support parsing
- Added the ability for merchants to completely or partially disable Magento Reports.
Magento 2.3.4 infrastructure improvements
Magento 2.3.4 Infrastructure improvements contain so many core quality changes for improving the quality of the all required modules like catalog, sales, PayPal, CMS etc… and Frameworks.
Magento 2.3.4 inventory management
Magento 2.3.4 include the following Inventory management enhancements.
- Addressed and optimized the performance issue that caused a load issue on the shopping cart.
- Updated the CLI command of the Inventory Reservations to reduce memory usage on large catalogs.
- Resolved multiple quality issues, including credit memos, grouped products, source and stock mass actions.