Magento Commerce 2.3.5 Release Notes
Magento Commerce 2.3.5 offers performance improvements, significant upgrades and security changes. This release includes so many functional fixes to the core product and also includes the security and performance improvements changes.
Magento 2.3.5 includes the following platform upgrades to help enhance website security and PCI compliance.
- Support for Elasticsearch 7.x
- Deprecation of core integration of third-party payment methods
- Deprecation of the core integration of the Signifyd fraud protection code
- Upgrade of Symfony Components
- Migration of dependencies on Zend Framework to the Laminas libraries
Magento 2.3.5 performance boosts
Magento 2.3.5 includes the following performance boosts to see performance improvements for Merchants and customers.
- Improvements to customer data section invalidation logic
- Decrease in the size of network data which transfers between redis and magento
- Decrease in Redis consumption of CPU cycles by improving the adapter’s ability to automatically
Magento 2.3.5 infrastructure improvements
Magento 2.3.5 Infrastructure improvements contain so many core quality changes for improving the quality of the all required modules like catalog, sales, PayPal, CMS etc… and Frameworks.